LOCATION MAP OF THE HALL
© POOCH PAWS 2018 ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BUILT BY POOCH PAWS ©
Send and email
NEW CLASSES: Every 6 weeks on a Wednesday
PROACTIVE PAWS: for dog-
Katey has passed her CCAB Pre-
Puppy Training Classes
Wednesday Evenings at St.Olaves village hall
Saturday Mornings at St.Olaves village hall CLICK HERE for a map
Puppy training will give you the basic skills you need to train your puppy as well as addressing the common issues that all new puppy owners face.
Want to know how to teach your puppy to listen, come when its called, sit and walk on the lead nicely? These are all things you will learn on the puppy training courses.
Even the most experienced owner still needs guidance. All puppies mouth, jump up and need toilet training but how you address these issues will determine how your puppy grows up.
As your puppy grows it will be able to do more exercises. The training levels are designed with this in mind so as your puppy grows, the levels involve more exercises and to a higher standard.
Cost: £70 for 6 weeks includes FREE homework sheets. £4.00 for a clicker
Vaccinations: Your puppy needs to be vaccinated, at your discretion you can attend between first and second vaccination
How old should my puppy be? The younger you start, the quicker they learn
Payment: Can I book a space and pay cash on the day? No -
Equipment needed: Once you have signed up an equipment list will be available, you will most definitely need a clicker.
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
WHAT DO YOU GET?
● Access to an exclusive Facebook members page with resources, events, competitions, and a place to ask questions subject to paid yearly membership
- FREE treats on wk1 of your first course
- FREE homework reminder sheets
● A digital training handouts with homework sheets, and step by step training instructions subject to paid yearly membership
● Kennel Club Training Diary (puppy foundation course only -
● Access to a very experienced animal trainer and canine behaviourist
● A friendly and safe environment to learn
● Ongoing discounts if you continue training subject to paid yearly membership
● The chance to progress on to work towards the Kennel Club Good Citizen Dog Scheme; Bronze, Silver, Gold*
- Learn about clicker training and how to use it effectively
PUPPY PROBLEMS? STOP THEM BEFORE THEY START
Benefits of classes:
Prevent bad habits forming
Learning new skills
How to manage puppy problems
A happy relationship
Dogs that have attended puppy classes are less likely to form behaviour issues later on.
Book your place in a small intimate class today.
ONE TO ONE TRAINING
Can’t get to classes? Take a look at our one to one service so you can still benefit from the vital training your puppy needs.
"I have been taking my dog to pooch paws since he was 12 weeks old and cannot thank Katey enough for her continuous support and advice. Our pup is now 10 months old and we continue to take him to classes to keep up with his training. We are going to book one to one classes next to go onto gun dog training.
Would highly recommend" (Sam with Henry)
Puppy classes help you achieve some basic training and socialisation.
Classes available for all levels of adult dogs from beginner to advanced.
Gundog training is available to help with steadiness, retrieving, recall and swimming.
Pooch Paws Dog Training Club has a training scheme with 7-
Proactive Paws course is a behaviour course for dogs that display issues to and around other dogs.